Friday, May 25, 2018

Re-purposed Rough Drafts

My increased walking has led to an increase in stamina for Rico too. He’s pretty insistent on walks now. It’s probably good for both of us. He’s really not fond of rain though. He probably needs a rain jacket. We only got about two blocks in this rainy day before he decided he was done. 

One of many things I love about Moscow is the abundance of beautiful blooms in the spring! Some of the lupine shrubs are particularly prolific.
I pulled out some fabric to do some quilting this weekend. (Rico hates quilting sessions by the way. Like, hates it more than apple and carrot eating but maybe not quite so much as campfire crackles.) I opted to paper piece the strip quilting effect. Turns out grad school rough drafts are the perfect paper material for that. Who would have guessed. How convenient that I have a stack of them just waiting for a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment