Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Snow Day Productivity


 ...and took major steps toward making my old sewing room feel like a sleeping room for humans. A sparest of spare rooms for you kindred spirits. 

On Wednesday, January 23rd we were gifted with a snow day. Something about snow days allow for a productivity that doesn’t exist on normal “off” days. For one, I was so amped up from waking up and looking out my window a million times to see if it “snowed enough” and then checking Facebook to see if they’d called it yet, I was rearin’ to go around 5:30. For two, it was a day designated for work anyway so filling it with house work isn't disheartening and actually feels like a bonus. So. I finally, on twenty third day of January, took down my Christmas tree...

This closet used to be my sewing desk space. And then full of stuff. This is BIG progress people.


No comments:

Post a Comment